Mail.com is a web-based emailing service owned by 1&1 Mail and Media Inc. This mailing service was introduced in early 1995; the headquarter is in Pennsylvania, USA, and is a subsidiary of United Internet Group.
Mail.com is available in 3 Major languages: English, Spanish, and French. However, this mailing service has millions of active users same as Tim mail accedi, most of which are based in Germany and the United States.
Mail.com offers many features such as email templates, signature creation, mailing lists, and much more for free. However, some features of this mailing service are provided for paying customers only, such as unlimited storage space and attachments. But these features are available at very low price ranges, such as $1/month.
How To Create a Mail.com Account?
You can easily create a Mail.com by following a few easy steps. See below to learn how:
- Visit the official Mail.com signup page by visiting https://signup.mail.com/.
- Type in your first and last name in the relevant fields.
- Select your Gender.
- Select your date of Birth. (Date/Month/Year).
- Select the country you are currently residing in.
- Make your custom email address through 1&1.
- Choose a strong password for your account.
- Retype the password for confirmation.
- Enter a secondary email address (optional), in this step you can choose Hotmail.it accedi mail as your alternate Email address.
- Set up a security question. (in case anyone tries to sneak in your account).
- Verify the Captcha Box and prove you’re not a robot.
- Click on I Accept, Create My Account. (You’ll agree to Mail.com Terms & conditions when you do that).
- Review your accounts information and check if everything is correct.
- If everything looks good to go, click on Continue to Inbox.
How To Setup 2-Factor Authorization
The Two-step verification process is a very useful thing, and every user should have it enabled while using their account. This makes the security of the account even better, ensuring that your account’s information stays secured and safe even better.
Follow the steps below to set up to 2FA:
- Login to your Mail.com
- Go to the Accounts section.
- Click on Security Options.
- Toggle On the switch available below 2-Factor Authentication.
- Type in your mobile number.
- An SMS will be sent to that number which will contain a verification code.
- Type in the code to verify your number on Mail.com.
- Once the number is verified, your 2FA is enabled.
Note: All users who enable the 2-Step Authentication should have an authenticator application installed on their phones. So, if you don’t already have it on your phone, install it.