Logo
  • Home
  • Cannabis topicals for pain

  • Woqike 7
  • Woqike 38
  • Usa organic cbd hemp oil cream

    Bali average temperature

    Bali climate summary the bali lies on 234m above sea level bali' s climate is classified as tropical. in winter, there is much less rainfall in bali than in summer. this climate is considered to be aw according to the köppen- geiger climate classification. the average annual temperature is 27. most precipitation falls in january, with an average of 325 mm | 12. ubud average temperature. at an average temperature of 25. 6 ° f, november is the hottest month of the year.

    cheap organic cbd capsules uk. in july, the average temperature is 24. it is the lowest average temperature of the whole year. bali monthly average temperature chart. with bali being close to the equator the temperature doesn’ t differ much throughout the year as seen by the temperature chart below. june, july and august tend to be a few degrees cooler than the rest of the year, but still a long way from woolen jumper temperatures. bali average monthly humidity chart. national weather maps, latest storm news, and accurate forecast reports. prepare for each day with the weather channel. get your forecast! being just 8 degrees south of the equator, bali has a fairly even climate all year round.

    average year- round temperature stands at around 30 ° c ( 86 ° f) with a humidity level of about 85%. day time temperatures at low elevations vary between 20 to 33 ° c ( 68 to 91 ° f), but the temperatures decrease significantly with increasing elevation. get the monthly weather forecast for denpasar, bali, indonesia, including daily high/ low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. the average daily maximum is 29 c and the average daily minimum is 24 c. sunshine and rainfall. there is a 35% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 65% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 17mm of rainfall this month. best time to be on the beach. it’ s a great time of year to swim in the sea, with the water at an average temperature. annual weather averages near denpasar. averages are for denpasar / ngurah- rai, which is 8 miles from denpasar.

    bali average temperature based on weather reports collected during –. may is the hottest month in bali with an average temperature of 28° c ( 82° f) and the coldest is january at 26° c ( 79° f) with the most daily sunshine hours at 9 in april. the wettest month is january with an average of 90mm of rain. the best month to swim in the sea is in january when the average sea temperature is 29° c ( 84° f). the temperature naturally decreases with altitude, but cold weather is only found at high altitudes. in wamena, new guinea, 1, 650 meters ( 5, 400 feet) above sea level, the average daily temperature is around 19/ 20 ° c ( 66/ 68 ° f) all year round. at 2, 500 meters ( 8, 200 ft), the daily average is around 15 ° c ( 59 ° f), and at night it gets cold. annual weather averages for bali. climate information about yearly temperature, rainfall, sun, humidity, wind, sunshine hours and sea temperature. average weather in denpasar indonesia in denpasar, the wet season is overcast, the dry season is partly cloudy, and it is hot and oppressive year round. over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 74° f to 89° f and is rarely below 70° f or above 92° f. bali, indonesia - travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts.

    the weather in bali is always warm and humid, just as you would expect from a tropical island slightly south of the equator. although destinations such as ubud in the green interior may feel a bit cooler at night, temperatures consistently remain near the mid- 80s f ( 29 degrees c). denpasar, bali, indonesia is at 8° 45' bali average temperature s, 115° 10' e, 1 m ( 3 ft). the annual average temperature is 28. 1 degrees celsius ( 82. 6 degrees fahrenheit). see the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph. average monthly temperatures vary by 2 ° c ( 3. the mean monthly relative humidity over the year in denpasar ( bali), indonesia. * data from nearest weather station: denpasar ( bali), indonesia ( 0. on average, march is the most humid. to get an accurate forecast for the water temperature in bali for any chosen month, compare two years within a 10 year range using the chart below.

    the warmest sea in bali in july is 29° c/ 84° f, and the coldest sea temperature in july is 24° c/ 75° f. average water temperature in bali in july is 26° c/ 79° f. bali 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and uv. bali is a year- round holiday destination with great weather conditions in all months. however, from june to september, the dry season, bali weather is particularly outstanding. there' s less humidity, more sunshine, blue skies and cooler temperatures, at least by a couple of degrees. the lowest recorded temperature in september in bali is 20° c ( 68° f), and the highest ever recorded temperature this month is 35° c ( 95° f). september is the last month of bali' s " dry season" and as the transition from this season to " wet season" happens, there is less sunshine on average per day compared to the three prior months. average low temperatures. it is rare to be in bali on a chilly day. cbd for nerve pain.

    in fact, not a single month has an average low temperature of less than 75 degrees f. july is the coolest month of the year. the second month of bali’ s wet season it may be, but november still boasts a lot of daily sunshine and an average temperature of 27° c ( no surprises there). it’ s a quiet time of year to visit bali, relaxing with almost no crowds. head to the sanctuaries and yoga classes of ubud, long abandoned by the tourists of summer. the coolest month in kuta beach is september when the average maximum temperature is 29°, average temperature is 27° and average minimum temperature is 24°. annual sunshine for kuta beach the longest days in kuta beach are in january, with an average of 12. 6 hours of daylight per day.

    bali in march: average weather, temperature and climate, where to go? how are weather conditions in bali in march? is it the best time to go to karangasem and gilimanuk? look at our datas and informations he. weather and climate in bali. bali' s is located very near to the equator, therefore its warm, tropical climate makes it a huge draw for tourists. average year- round temperature stands at around 26- 27° c with a humidity level of about 85- 90%. water temperatures are always pleasant. the two seasons are not clear cut and fully predictable. located 8° below the equator, bali is a beautiful island that enjoys warm weather and a balmy tropical climate all year round.

    bali' s climate is characterised as tropical monsoon, where the summer months receive large amounts of rain. banjar bali, indonesia june average sea temperature. marine / ocean climate data updated daily, surface sea temperatures and recorded in degrees centigrade and farenheit. the coolest month in bali is september when the average maximum temperature is 29°, average temperature is 27° and average minimum temperature is 24°. annual sunshine for bali the longest days in bali are in january, with an average of 12. com has been visited by 100k+ users in the past month. this data the coastal surface water temperature in bali. kratom powder for sale online.

    besides water temperature, you can also get information about the weather for today, tomorrow and the upcoming days, surf forecast, as well as the data on sunrise/ sunset and moonrise/ moonset at a given point on any given day. bali news: bali weather has a lot of change since the global warming. although the month of december can be quite cold throughout much of europe, in bali, the temperatures are actually warm this time of the year. the average temperature in december is 27° c ( 81° f), with an average low of 23° c ( 73° f), and an average high of 30° c ( 86° f). more bali average temperature images. the average temperature in denpasar, bali, indonesia is very hot at 28. mean monthly temperatures vary by 2 ° c ( 3. 6° f) which is an extremely low range. remember: the climate in bali in october is good across the board. warning in october the weather is different depending on the city and regions of the country.

    you are lucky: although it is not perfect the weather in bali in october is, on average, quite good in denpasar, canggu, nusa dua, padangbai, sanur, amed, balian beach ( tabanan), mount agung, legian, jimbaran, kuta, ubud and karangasem.

    Bali average temperature
    Rating 9,5 stars - 3110 reviews

    Bali average temperature

    Copyright © 2019-2020 All rights reserved | Zilis ultracell full spectrum hemp cbd oil reviews