iCloud Mail is a free-to-use emailing service provided by Apple Inc. This emailing service is available for iOS users and offers 100% secure and encrypted emailing like www.web.de login. After creating an iCloud Mail account, users will instantly get 5GB of storage for all emails, attachments, and documents.
It has a friendly user interface that helps users navigate and compose emails easily lik. However, it can get a bit difficult to use because there are no labels or names available for folders, but once you start using it, you’ll get used to it.
iCloud Mail currently has over a 58Million active users from around the world. However, you must have an Apple ID to make an iCloud Mail account and to get access to all the premium features it has to offer.
How To Create an iCloud Mail Account?
To create an iCloud Mail account, you are required to have a registered Apple ID on your name; if you do so, follow the steps below to create the account for free:
- Open Settings on your iOS device.
- Tap on your name available on the top.
- Tap on the iCloud option.
- Tap to turn on Mail and then tap on Create Account as soon as the pop-up appears.
- Choose the email for your iCloud account and tap Next.
- Finally, Tap on Done.
Note: Make sure you are satisfied with the email address you have chosen because once you’re done making the account, the email address cannot be changed.
How To Create An iCloud Mail Account On MAC?
Creating a Mail account of iCloud on a MAC can be a bit complicated, but it can be easily done if you follow the steps given below:
- Open the Apple menu on the top left.
- Now click on the System Preferences button.
- Click on Apple ID and then click on iCloud.
- Check the box beside Mail.
- Choose the iCloud Mail you want.
- Click on OK.
- Recheck your email address once before creating it because you won’t be able to change it again.
- Once checked, click on Create.
How To Log Into an iCloud Mail On Browser?
To login to your iCloud Mail account through any web browser, follow the steps below:
- Open the iCloud Mail website or simply click on icloud.com/mail.
- Type in your iCloud email address and tap on enter.
- Type in the password and click on enter.
- If you have enabled Two-Step Authentication, type in the code received on the verified mobile number.
- You can click on Trust if you don’t want to get the code again on the same browser and get logged in instantly.